After purchasing this product, you will receive an email with instructions and login to begin taking the assessment.
PROFILING DURING THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
The WB5P is individually based and quantitative (in other words, it is not broad stroke categories like most tools such as the DiSC behavioral instrument). It is a very statistically sound (valid & reliable) instrument.
WB5P CAPACITOR REPORT
When using profiling during the interview process, you need to use the WB5P Capacitor Report (specific competency requirements for each employee segment) in order to ensure full compliance with current labor laws.
In other words, regarding segments, we would create competency requirement profiles for each segment (e.g. office workers, customer service reps, sales professionals, etc.) and then measure potential hires against those segmented pre-created profiles.
Now, there is one very important caveat in order to be within compliance standards. Once you decide to do this, you must make a commitment to always use the profile with future candidates moving forward. This does not necessarily mean that you would have to run a WB5P on every single prospective new hire. Allow me to explain:
1) EMPLOYEE SEGMENTS - We would NOT necessarily need to run the profiles on all prospective new hires, but only on those segments which we pre decide upon. In other words, if we decide to profile customer service reps, we would need to profile all CSRs in the future -- but wouldn't need to profile other segments of employees. Doing this makes the process definitive and consistent within a given employee segment; this keeps us within legal regulations.
2) ALL PROSPECTS IN A GIVEN SEGMENT? - Furthermore, we would not need to run a WB5P on every single new hire candidate. For example, you may interview 15 people for a CSR position, and then after the oral interview process, we may run the WB5P on the top three finalists. It doesn't matter if you decide to do it on all candidates or just the finalists; but we need to be consistent in our method, which ever you choose.
OVERALL CONSISTENT PROCESSES & MATRICES
Furthermore, the method/process you create must be fully objective across the entire interview process -- not just the profiling instrument (i.e. WB5P). As is good standard practice anyhow, you must be consistent and have matrices across the entire interviewing process. For example -- and minor changes are of course ok -- there should be a consistent and standard set of interview questions that are always used with every single prospective interviewee in a given segment. This should be done regardless of whether or not you choose to use an instrument such as the WB5P.
OVERALL COMPLIANCE OBJECTIVE
The goal is to be sure you can prove that you made consistent and logical sense of who you are assessing and who you are hiring.
- The cost per person is $355
- This would include digital results which would be emailed to you
- This would include a 15-60 minute phone call with you (or video conference) to discuss the candidate
Please feel free to contact us with any further questions or comments.