When searching for professions or an ideal job, the Strongs Interest Inventory is a helpful career tool we use in our coaching. The coaching packages listed here each come with a Strongs Interest Inventory career assessment.
Strongs Interest Inventory Career Guider help you to focus on many specific careers that would interest you. Strongs' results link to the Department of Labor's website to help you research careers which fit you.
These are some of the insights you can expect: Strongs helps you explore the career path that is right for you by identifying specific college courses, jobs or internships, and extracurricular activities that will allow you to express your specific interests and personal styles.
You will receive practical advice on how to evaluate college majors that fit your interests and preferences and also extra help for college students beginning to prepare themselves for success in the work world.
- Six General Occupational Themes map out broad interest patterns to describe personalities and preferred work environments
- Strongs 30 Basic Interest Scales provide more specific information about your unique areas of interest
- There are five Personal Style Scales which describe your preferred style of working, learning, leading, risk taking, and team participation
- 260 Occupational Scales relate your interest patterns to those of satisfied workers
- Plus four pages of highly personalized information to help you student identify college courses, jobs or internships, and extracurricular activities.